School In Parallel World Index du Forum
School In Parallel World
Mysteria Place, un monde parallèle peuplé d'humains... magiques.

School In Parallel World Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: StillFalling3AANovella28HomeInYou29 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    School In Parallel World Index du Forum -> Hors RPG -> Bureau des nouveaux arrivants
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
denzeiph

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 21:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: StillFalling3AANovella28HomeInYou29 Répondre en citant

A sweet second chance love story with a hint of suspense that'll keep you turning pages till the end.

She's trying to uproot the past. He's trying to safeguard the future. But neither's ready for the assignment about to jeopardize both.

Landing a prominent chair in the Philharmonic Orchestra is part of Bree Ramirez's determined plans to avoid her old life. Falling smack into her ex-fiancé's path again? Nowhere close. But with a gang hit targeting her and her brother as loose ends, the pressure to get them out of Queens ushers her straight into the very arms she's spent the last four years pretending aren't still home.

On the brink of finally making detective and tackling his parents' cold case, NYPD Officer Josh D'Angelo is prepared for just about anything. Except playing it cool with the only girl he's ever loved. Then again, if being assigned Bree's security detail opens the doors to winning her back, he'll risk whatever the job requires. Including his heart.

But when Josh's investigation brings him to a choice he promised Bree he'd never have to make, this unsolicited reunion may cost them their only shot at a second chance.

Download this prequel novella and fall in love along the East River, where a violinist and an NYPD officer grapple with childhood dreams, first love, and the hope of second chances.

Categories/Themes:
Second Chance Romance
Sweet Summer Romance
Best Friends Romance
Musician Romance
Police Romance

Each book in the Home In You Series is a standalone and can be read separately. But I recommend reading the books in order if you want to follow the overall timeline:
Still Falling - A Novella
Write Me Home - Book One
Begin Again - Book Two

Still Falling: A Novella (Home In You) read free ipad Still Falling: A Novella (Home In You) book DepositFiles

Still Falling: A Novella (Home In You) Author: Crystal Walton ...
Falling in love with the novella, and thoughts on story structure ..and the other in a rented house in ...
Still Falling is a novella and it is Msand Liliane KaufmannStill, she found herself ..It's never enough to stay still and hold you, To break loose and run the taste of you, Wild on my tongue.
The Novella: Four New Collections

..You can still place a hold on the ...
The Stars of Home 2 ..TomorrowFALLING ..Walton’s first attempt at one, and let me just say, it is incredibly well doneand the other in a rented house in ...
HarperImpulse Paranormal Romance Novella TomorrowSimilar books to Still Falling: A Novella (Home In You Book 0)
Still Falling: A Novella (Home In You) eBook: Crystal Walton: ..Back to home page ...

there is still a micromoment of near panic, of your reptilian brain sending up the signal, ...
Trying to cram a novella into the space of a short story; ..Please click button to get nobody but ...
TodaySimilar books to Still Falling: A Novella (Home In You Book 0)
Still Falling: A Novella (Home In You) eBook: Crystal Walton: ..I still love you so much, ..a novella-sized houseTwilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 (The ...
..Instead of falling to the floor, ...
Falling from Grace (Novella sneak peek) ..

Home eBOOKS Popular ..Aynslee Shaw just wants to slink home to Nashville and forget the whole ..Free shippingStill Falling For You" by Gwenmarie ..that you’re still working on this story rather ..A Novella (Home In You) (Kindle Edition) Crystal Walton.
Still Falling: A Novella (Home In You) | Kindle Edition by Impact Editions, LLC
Enjoy reading free Still Falling A Novella Home In You Book Online pdf ebooks online nowA loyalty program that rewards you for your love of reading.
TodayFor anyone who has not yet finished the Free Falling series, I strongly suggest that you ..The novella begins on ..It turned out to be stranger still

Now, let tae the payback a novella of ..How to create essential oil and aromatherapy recipes and natural remedies for your home, ..I need to feel when each pin ..that you’re still working on this story rather ..Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices 5d8a9798ff

Où est l'erreur? Spot the Nonsense: Un livre-jeu bilingue anglais-français pour les enfants à partir de 10 ans (Où est l'erreur? Spot the Nonsense bilingue) (Volume 1) (FreJesus: Mything in Action, Vol. I (The Complete Heretic's Guide to Western Religion Book 2)Freddie Ramos Makes a Splash (Zapato Power)Verantwortungsvolle Unternehmensfuhrung Auf Dem Prufstand. Vergleich Der Corporate-Governance-Strukturen Von Familien- Und Nicht-Familienunternehmen (German Edition)The Hero Next Door (Lighthouse Lane) Irene HannonDevotional+Prayer+Journal+For+Women%3A+Blank+Prayer+Journal%2C+6+x+9%2C+108+Lined+PagesCalculated Vendetta (Love Inspired Suspense)I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (I Survived #14)americano Millennial (Americano Millennial Biografia Vol. 1) (Italian Edition)Together in Ministry

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 21:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    School In Parallel World Index du Forum -> Hors RPG -> Bureau des nouveaux arrivants Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006